Solvent cleaner and degreaser based on acetone for cleaning the dispensing guns for PU and STP foams.
- Manual application for cleaning substrates or the outside of the .
- The aerosol fits on an application gun for thorough inside cleaning of the dispensing
- Cleaning fresh spoilage of PU or STP foams on substrates and
- Cleaning the interior of the dispensing guns for PU or STP
- Mount the diffusor on the
- Press the diffusor for spraying the product
Use with the application gun:
- Screw the aerosol on the
- Regulate the flow rate with the throttling nut on the
- After cleaning, remove the aerosol from the gun and put the cover back over the valve for
Note: Cured PU or STP foam only allows mechanical removal.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Colour : colourless
Odour : typical
Density : 0,7
Flash Point : -97°C
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.