Non silicone release agent with a minimum of material transfer. Performs excellently with transparent plastics like polycarbonates, ABS and polyamides.
• NSR Ultra Thin contains Zinc Stearate which gives a first rate slip at the parts to be demoulded.
• The aerosol allows to apply a precise and ultra thin layer, not to disturb fine details.
• Allows fast mould exchanges as new moulds don’t have to be degreased before application.
• Flashes off condense due to temperature changes on new moulds coming into production.
• NSR Ultra Thin is formulated without silicones to allow post moulding operations.
• When fine details are moulded, the ultra thin layer does not disturb the moulds geometry.
• Demoulding of transparent plastics (optical). The very limited transfer assures that the moulded parts are not contaminated with the release agent.
• Complex parts in rigid plastics might give some difficulties during demoulding. The extra slip from the NSR Ultra Thin (comparable to the slip of silicone oils) allows an easy and fast demoulding.
• During fast mould exchanges, the protective oils do not have to be cleaned. The NSR Ultra Thin absorbs oils and grease remnants.
Can be applied directly on a mould without prior cleaning.
Diffuse a uniform layer on the mould when at room temperature.
Allow drying. Repeat as soon as demouldig starts to get difficult.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.3 I and amendmen is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Basic Materials||Blend of Stearates|
|Flash Point||<0 °C|
|Auto ignition Temperature||>200°C|
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.