NSR THERMO is a release coating for thermosets from metal or composite moulds.
- Can be used on all mould
- Provides multiple releases per
- Operational till 250°C
- Outstanding release capacity for all types epoxy, phenolic, polyester or vinyl ester from steel, aluminium or composite
- In case other products have been used before, clean the surface to be
- Shake the Aerosol during 2 min. Stir the bulk product
- Apply a uniform film.
- Repeat after 15 minutes until the complete mould surface is
- Allow curing for 30
- Re-apply as soon as the release shows to become more
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Aspect : Clear , colourless
Odour : hydrocarbon.
Flash point : 12°C
Density @ 20°C : 0.73 kg/dm³
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.