A non-silicone release agent for fast and easy release during the transformation of
plastics for food packing purposes.
• Outstanding release capacity for thermoplastics.
• High return when used on injection (gas) moulding, blow moulding and
• Improves the surface condition of PLA1
• Bears high moulding temperatures.
• Does not influence post moulding operations (printing, adhering,…).
• Does not provoke stress cracking.
• NSF registered class M1, 155325.
Find applications in:
• Transformation of food packaging.
• Slides for food packaging.
• In case other products have been used before, clean the surface to be treated.
• Apply a uniform film.
• Re-apply as soon as the release shows to become more difficult.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Aspect : Clear colourless liquid
Odour : hydrocarbon during evaporation off of the solvents
Density @ 20°C : 0,73 kg/dm³
Solubility : insoluble in water
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to
receive any future updated version automatically.