NSR Dry is a medium duty, dry, non-silicone mould release agent. It is based on a wax/ester blend and provides excellent release characteristics for all types of thermoplastics including those with fine details, some thermosetting plastics and many types of rubbers.
• Provides a dry, light duty film.
• Ensures quick and effective release.
• Produces an attractive matt finish.
• Will not build up in the mould.
• Helps to improve surface finish.
• Reduces rejects and increases production.
• Post decorative treatment of the moulded part is possible.
• Injection moulding of fine detail plastic and rubber parts.
• Vacuum forming.
• Release of Plaster of Paris, GRP and Silicone Rubber in forming processes.
• Anti-stick agent in the textile, sewing, foam converting, printing and shoe industries.
• Spray, wipe or brush a light even coat and re-apply as necessary.
A safety data sheet (SDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.3 I and amendments is available for all CRC products from
Typical product data (without propellant)
|•||Specific Gravity @ 25°C||0.682|
|•||Pressure @ 25°C||3.5 Bar|
|•||Discharge rate||1.0 g/sec|
|•||Temperature range||Operational up to I50°C|
|•||Solubility||Soluble in most organic solvents, insoluble in water|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions arid the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.