Efficient general purpose lubricant for use on food processing equipment where incidental
food contact may occur. Protects against rust and corrosion. Contains no silicone. Reduces
friction and wear. Excellent penetrating ability. Operating temperature from -20°C to +150°C.
Odorless, tasteless and colorless. Will not harm paints, plastics or wood.
• Formulated using only NSF acceptable components for incidental food contact.
• Does not resinify, resulting in longer lubrication intervals.
• Creates an effective water repellent film.
• Gives water and moisture no chance to cause corrosion.
• Lubricates efficiently over a wide temperature range.
• Extends machine and equipment life.
• Reduces friction and wear.
• Contains no silicone.
• Dry film colorless.
• High color and oxidation stability.
• Safe for use on metals, most plastics, painted surfaces and wood. If in doubt, on-the-job
testing prior to use is advised.
• NSF registration : H1
o registration number aerosol: 017048
o registration number bulk: 137255
• Bakery equipment
• Bottle filling machinery
• Packing equipment
• Stainless steel pumps
• General lubrication
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers,
evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
• Apply a light, even film. Allow a short time for penetration before use.
• Wipe off excess with cloth.
• Repeat application when necessary.
• If necessary, non-drying film can be removed by CRC Foodkleen.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : clear, colorless liquid
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,82
Distillation range of solvents : 190 – 250°C
Flash point (closed cup) : 74°C
Vapor density (solvent, air = 1) : 6 Film properties (after evaporation of solvent)
Color Saybolt : +30
Kinematic viscosity (@ 20°C) : 83 mPa.s
(@ 40°C) : 26 mPa.s
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,87
Flash point (open cup) : 175°C
Pour point : -18°C
Temperature range : -18 to +120°C (150°C short time)
Aerosol : 12 x 400 ml Bulk : 4 x 5 l
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.