Odourless hydraulic fluid based on Poly Alpha Olefins. NSF H1 registered with high EP and anti-wear
properties. Meets DIN 51524/T2 for hydraulic fluid. Provides extremely wide temperature stability. Ensures
greatly extended servicing intervals.
• NSF registered.
• Fulfils the demands of hydraulic fluids according DIN 51524/T2.
• Functional over a wide temperature range.
• Superior antifoam capacity.
• Excellent water demulsifying properties.
• Contains corrosion inhibitor.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Very good oxidation stability.
• High EP (Extreme Pressure)- and antiwear-properties.
• Used as an oleohydraulic fluid for both power and motion transfer, the good antiwear properties give an
• Follow the instructions of the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• It is important to purge and clean the system of the previous oil, before recharging.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
• Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this
product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.83 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Viscosity||32 cSt @ 40°C|
|Viscosity||6,1 cSt @100°C|
|Flash Point||238 °C|
(ASTM D 97)
(DIN 51 354-02-A8,3/90 load stage)
|NSF registration||142730 H1|
(ASTM D 1401)
(DIN 51 759)
(ASTM D 130-83)
Bulk 20 L
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.