Odourless gear oil based on synthetic Poly Alpha Olefins. NSF H1 registered for use in the food industry. Suitable for
lubrication of highly loaded gears, bearings, drives & conveyor chains. Excellent extreme pressure (EP) & antiwear properties. Meets DIN 51517 for gear oils.
• NSF registered.
• Fulfills the demands of gear oil according to DIN 51 517.
• Superior antifoam capacity.
• High EP (Extreme Pressure)- and antiwear-properties.
• Provides long lasting lubrication.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Very good oxidation stability.
• Contains corrosion inhibitor.
• Very low pour point for an easier start up after a longer period of inactivity.
• Suitable for lubrication of high loaded gears and bearings.
• Follow the instructions of the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• It is important to purge and clean the system of the previous oil, before recharging.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
• Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this
product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.85 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Viscosity||220 cSt @ 40°C|
|Flash Point||258 °C|
|(ASTM D 97)|
|(DIN 51 354-02-A8,3/90 load stage)|
|(ASTM D 892)|
|(DIN 51 759)|
|(ASTM D 130-83)|
|NSF registration||142726 Class H1|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.