Locates gas leaks in pressurized systems by forming eye-catching bubbles. Functions at temperatures down to -20°C. Compatible with metals and plastics. Not suitable for Oxygen systems.
- Withstands temperatures of minus 20°C.
- The eye-catching foam stays stable over a long time.
- Can be used on almost every type of gas, except oxygen.
- Pressurized with soluble gas thus offering the highest possible active product content.
- The unique valve system allows an upside down use.
- Non staining and non corrosive.
- Safe on plastics, steel, copper, aluminum and most coupling alloys.
- All pneumatic installations.
- High, middle, and low pressure city gas supply conduits.
- Dry test of installations for water conduits.
- Outdoor pneumatic installations on rolling stock
- Spray the product over the area to test.
- Bubbles will appear at the precise location of the leak.
- When work has to be carried out, in line with EN 14291, after the test: all product on copper and plastic parts has to be cleaned with clear water.
On our web site, a safety data sheet (SDS) is available for all CRC products. The SDS accords to EU directive 91/155/EEC and it’s amendments.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific gravity||g/cm3 @20°C||1,0|
|Pour point||°C||< -15|
|pH||6 – 8|
|Surface tension||mN/m & 20°C||EN 14291||24|
|Foam stability||%||EN 14291||71|
|Corrosion test||EN 14291||not corrosive|
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com. We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.