Synthetic bearing grease for high performance at ultra low temperatures.
• Exeptional low running torque.
• Ideal for smooth, precize movements.
• Takes up high loads.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Deadens vibrations.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Positioning systems.
• Packing lubricant.
• Railroad equipment.
• Shake well before use.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply the quantity as described by the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density active product||Not available|
|Operating Temperature active product||-50–>160 °C|
|4-ball weld load active product||3150N|
|4-ball weld active product||0.5 mm²|
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 32144
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.