Natural coloured lithium complex grease.
CRC High Temperature Grease is a high performance EP (extreme pressure)-lithium
complex grease based on high quality semi-synthetic oil. For the long-term lubrication of
rolling-element and sliding-contact bearings under extreme pressure load at high
temperatures. Suitable for the lubrication of oscillating bearings. Especially recommended for
wheel bearing lubrication in cars and trucks.
Approved according to works standard MAN 284-Li-H2.
• High mechanical stability
• Good sealing properties against dust and water
• High thermal resistance
• Water resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• High pressure load capacity
• Adheres well
• Wheel bearings on cars, trucks, construction and agricultural machines
• Bearings of electric motors, punching and forming machines
• Guide rollers in transport systems
• Surfaces/equipment to be treated should be clean and dry. Use CRC Fast Dry Degreaser
for removing all dirt.
• When using CRC High Temperature Grease on new bearings, apply until fresh grease
• Roller bearings should normally only be half filled with grease. Follow bearing
• For best results, do not mix with other grease types.The mixing of different lithium-based
greases is not critical. Not compatible with sodium-based greases.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU-directive 93/112 is available for all CRC
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : natural coloured
Thickener : lithium-complex
Base oil : semi-synthetic
NLGI class : 2
-permanent : -30 °C to +150 °C
-short-term : +200 °C
permanent temperatures above 150 °C require relubrication at shorter intervals subject to thermal load
Dropping point (ASTM D 2265) : > 260 °C
Worked penetration (ASTM D 2137) : 265 to 295 mm/10
Water resistance (DIN 51 807 T1) : 1-90
Base oil viscosity at 40 °C (ASTM D 445) : 100 mm2/s
Corrosion protection (IP 220/85) : corrosion degree 0 Copper corrosion at 150 °C (ASTM D 4048) : corrosion grade 1 FAG-FE9 useful life at 150 °C
(DIN 51 821-02-A/1500/6000-150) : F50 > 100 h
Timken load (E DIN 51434-03) : 50 lb Designation
(DIN 51 502) : KP 2 P-30
(ISO 6743-9) : ISO-L-XCDEB 2
DN-value : 400.000 mm/min
tube : 12 x 100 ml
cartridge : 24 x 400 g
bulk : 12 x 1 kg
1 x 5 kg
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated