Synthetic lithium complex grease for
very high speed applications, even at low
• Designed for application with a high speed factor.
• Extreme high dn-value.
• Low start torque.
• Fast accelerations possible.
• Enables fast respond times
• Allows start ups at extreme low temperatures.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Non corrosive.
• High speed roller bearings.
• Spindle bearings.
• Linear bearings.
• Assembly of packings.
• Shake well before use.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply the quantity as described by the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density Active Product||Not available|
|Operating Temperature Active Products||-60–>130 °C|
(DIN 51 759)
|4-ball weld load active product||2100 N|
|4-ball wear active product||0.6 mm²|
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 32142
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.