Water resistant, chain lubricant.
A specially formulated blend of high quality mineral and synthetic oils, anti-oxidation and antiwear additives, friction modifiers and tackiness agents. High Speed Chain Oil penetrates
deeply into vital chain pin and bushing areas, then sets to form an adhering, long lasting
lubricant film. Designed even for highly loaded fast running chains used in corrosive, high
power and shock load conditions
• Resists hot and cold water wash-off.
• Resists high rpm sling-off.
• Reduces friction and wear.
• Reduces noise and vibration.
• Extends chain life.
• O-ring compatible.
• Harmless to metals and most plastics and rubbers (test before using on stressed plastic
• Does not contain chlorinated solvents.
• Aerosol formula uses hydrocarbon propellant and is provided with an extension tube for
precise, controlled application and film thickness.
• Chain drives.
• Open gears.
• Wire ropes.
• Snatch blocks.
• Overhead door drives.
• Motorcycle chains.
• Tractors and farm
• Construction site
• Car wash equipment.
• Marine lubrication.
• Do not mix with other lubricants. Clean parts to be lubricated with CRC Fast Dry
Degreaser or CRC Industrial
• Degrease and let dry.
• Apply evenly onto the chain, wire rope, etc. and allow product to penetrate and set for a
• Do not energize or start high speed/high load equipment before product has penetrated.
• Excess or spilled product can be removed with CRC Fast Dry Degreaser or CRC Industrial
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : clear, blue liquid
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,800
Flash point (solvent, closed cup) : < 0 °C Dry film properties
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0.91
Kinematic viscosity (@ 40°C) : 680 mm2/s.
Viscosity index : 111
Flash point (open cup) : 236°C
Pour point : -12°C
Brugger wear test : 50N/mm2
Max. temperature (*) : 150°C
Humidity cabinet corrosion resistance : 20 d (50°C, 100% RH) (**)
aerosol : 12 x 500 ml
- 150 °C is max. temperature for typical applications; 180 °C is only for short term intermittent. However, even at 150 °C, a slow decomposition and some carbon deposits may occur. Periodical carbon removal and re- lubrication is
- Practical corrosion protection will depend mainly on surface conditions and environment. The first application should be checked periodically for signs of corrosion. Once the protection time under specific conditions is determined, CRC Adhesive Lubricant may be re-applied to maintain
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.