Highly concentrated waterbased detergent cleaner. Quickly removes oils, grease, silicones and heavy grime. Safe for use on most plastics, painted and enamelled surfaces.
- Will quickly remove numerous different types of soiling and contamination.
- Suitable for use on a wide variety of hard surfaces throughout industries.
- Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
- Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
- The product has been formulated for use in a dilution with water.
- Can be used cold or hot.
- Suitable for use throughout the industry.
- Removal of oils and greases.
- Removal of tar and bitumen.
- Extremely versatile, the product may be applied manually with a brush, by scrubbing, through
agitation, soaking and immersion.
- Delivers excellent results when used in spray washers, lance sprayers and cleaning baths.
- Recommended dilution ratio: 1:6 till 1:40
- Rinse with cold water after application.
- Allow to dry at room temperature.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
- Do not store the product at temperatures below 0°C.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odor Characteristic odor.
Distillation range 100 °C
Density 1.015 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Solubility Soluble in water
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.