Dissolves and loosens unwanted
paint & inks from aerosols, pens and
• Quickly and easily dissolves paints and graffiti.
• Thickened blend of water miscible solvents designed to be an effective general graffiti remover.
• Safe to be used on most substrates. In case of doubt, test prior to application.
• Prevents damage to the original surface due to excessive scratching.
• Does not leave an acid or alkaline residue, which would have a baleful influence on concrete, plaster and
- Effective on a wide variety of paints, especially if they have not fully cured.
- Shake well before use.
- Test before use on sensitive materials.
- Apply abundantly on the graffiti.
- Let react for 5 to 20 minutes on non painted surfaces.
- Let react for 30 to 90 seconds on painted surfaces.
- Work with a nylon brush in circular movements.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Do not let the product dry before rinsing.
- Rinsing by means of a high pressure washer or warm water will ameliorate the effect.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance CO2 propelled liquid.
Density 0.94 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Flash Point 12 °C (Closed Cup
Aerosol 12×400 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.