Protection of electrical equipment against weather influences.
GD 265 is a viscous silicone with the consistency of a thick Vaseline.
- Self leveling translucent
- Operating temperature from -50°C till +200°C.
- Chemical inert to most
- Allows to apply an even coating with uniform coat weight , keeping the original
- Good thixotropy on vertical
- Protection of insulators against creeping currents and flash-over, caused by accumulation of atmospheric dust, smog or as a result of ice
- Suitable as a coating for moulds and extrusion heads in plastic wire
- Good lubrication of aluminium/steel and aluminium/aluminium surfaces
Spray from 20 cm distance
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data
Dielectrical constant at 1 kHz = 2,5 – 2.8
Dielectric dissipation factor at 100 kHz approx.. 1.10-4
Dielectrical strength (kV/mm) = 18-20
DC resistivity at 25 °C (ohm cm) > 1.1013
Aerosol 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.