Zinc-phosphate protective coating. Ideal for identification of utility conduits. Primer and topcoat in one. Short drying time. Official RAL identification colors. Conform the protect category C3(ISO 12944-2).
- No chlorinated
- Totally free of lead and
- Protects metals and
- ISO 12944-2 protect category C3
- Long term corrosion Protection
- Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Remove most of the loose dirt with a wire brush.
• Minimum application temperature = 10 °C
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 15 – 20
• Clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and spraying until only propellant escapes.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products
Typical product data (without propellant)
Density 1.08 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Flash Point 15 °C (Closed Cup)
Drying time active product 30µm = 20 min
salt spray resistance active product > 240 h
Typical coat weight 30 µm
Aerosol 12×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.