Heavy duty non-chlorinated solvent cleaner for use on food processing equipment and in
inedible product processing areas. Dissolves and removes grease, oil, lubricants, tar,
adhesives and other contaminants. Reduced flammability risk due to a flash point of 40°C.
Leaves no residue.
• High flash point of 40°C for application safety.
• Dissolves grease, oil, lubricants, tar and adhesives.
• Penetrates quickly and removes dirt and humidity.
• Cleans and degreases equipment, metal parts and machinery.
• Neutral product, non-staining.
• Without chlorinated solvents.
• Non-corrosive to metals.
• May be harmful to plastics and will soften some paints.
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve for added convenience.
High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%.
• NSF registration A8/C1
o registration number aerosol: 111200.
o registration number bulk: 139910.
Effective removal of grease, oil, dirt and other contaminants from:
|·||Mechanical brakes and clutches||·||Sprockets|
|·||Dies||·||Material handling equipment|
• Apply liberally and allow excess to run off.
• Air dry or wipe with absorbent cloth.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Check solvent compatibility for your application prior to use. If in doubt, test on a small
• Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use on energized equipment. Allow to dry thoroughly
and vent before reactivating system.
• After application, re-lubricate moving parts
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C)||:||0,78|
|Flash point (closed cup)||:||40°C|
|Boiling range||:||140 – 170°C|
|Evaporation rate (ether = 1)||:||40|
|Pour point||:||< -100°C|
|Solubility in water||:||low|
|Kauri-Butanol value||:||> 200|
Aerosol : 12 x 500 ml Bulk : 4 x 5 l
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences.