Synthetic NLGI 2 grease, highly charged with extreme pressure additives. Highly stable with long service life. Operating temp.: -40°C to 180°C.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Functional over a wide temperature range.
- Provides long lasting lubrication.
- Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
- Contains corrosion inhibitor.
- Very good oxidation stability
- Pneumatic tools.
- Handling equipment.
- Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
- Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
- Do not use on energized equipment.
- Apply to a clean, dry surface.
- Do not mix with other products.
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
- Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.74 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).||0.9 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Pour point||250 °C||250 °C|
|(ASTM D 97)|
|NSF registration||143143 H1||143047 H1|
|4-ball weld load active product||4000 N||4000 N|
|4-ball wear active product||< 0,45 mm||< 0,45 mm|
|Operating temperature active product||-40 –> 180 °C||-40 –>180 °C|
|(DIN 51 759)|
|Aerosol||12×400||ML||Ref. : 30087|
|12×500 ML||Ref. : 32603|
|(compressed air)||12×400||G||Ref. : 30088|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.