Water based spatter release without harmful solvents. Odorless, non flammable for maximum safety during standard welding operations. Does not contain silicones. Protective film is easily removed with water based cleaners. Ideal for post galvanizing operations. Saves cleaning time by preventing spatter adhesion on welding equipment, work pieces and jigs. Readily biodegradable according to OECD 301B: 68%.
- Does not contain silicones.
- High temperature resistance.
- Economical in use, due to the thin film performance.
- Extended nozzle stand time and increased stability of the welding arc, ensuring free gas flow.
- Welding equipment.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a thin even film.
- Spatters can be removed with a wire brush.
- If post treatement involves Hot Dip Galvanising, follow the cleaning instructions from the galvanizing company or the galvanizing federations (info via International Zinc Association: iza.com )
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Protect aerosol against heat sources, welding spatters, etc…
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance Liquid. Liquid.
Color Milky. Milky.
odor. Characteristic Neutral.
Density 0.99 g/cm3 (@ 20°C). 0.99 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Flash Point none °C (Closed Cup) none None
pH 8.5-9.5 9.1-9.5
Typical coat weight 2 – 5 gm 2 – 5 gm
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.