Odorless spatter release based on biodegradable oil. Does not contain silicones, allowing most post operations (use CRC Bio Weld for problem free galvanizing). Saves cleaning time by preventing spatter adhesion on welding equipment, work pieces, surfaces and jigs.
- Economical in use, due to the thin film performance.
- Extended nozzle stand time and increased stability of the welding arc, ensuring free gas flow.
- Does not contain silicones.
- Non corrosive.
- Protects metals and alloys.
- Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
- Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
- Welding equipment
- Manual, semi-automatic welding equipment as well as welding robots.
- Apply a thin even film.
- Spatters can be removed with a wire brush.
- If post treatement involves Hot Dip Galvanising, follow the cleaning instructions from the galvanizing company or the galvanizing federations (info via International Zinc Association: iza.com )
- Protect aerosol against heat sources, welding spatters, etc…
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Auto Ignition temperature Density active product Flash point active product Typical coat weight
0.875 g/cm3 (@ 20°C)
< 0 °C
> 200 °C
0.92 g/cm3 (@ 20°C)
250 °C 2 – 5 p.
Aerosol 12×400 ML
The formula is extremely flammable. Keep the aerosol protected from any source of ignition.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.The formula is extremely flammable. Keep the aerosol protected from any source of ignition.
Version CRC GREEN-AN1I_SPATTER F-20090626