Extremely powerful dust remover for all de-dusting applications. The high pressure, inert, liquefied gas
removes dust and loose debris. It prevents electronic component errors, downtime and damage caused by
microscopic dust in electronic devices, data processing equipment, servo-mechanisms and similar
• Extremely high output
• Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
• Non-flammable (according to directive 2008/47/EC)
• Blows away dirt, dust, particles and dry contaminants
• will not leave residue like compressed air cleaning
• Essential for all cleaning operations where liquid solvents are inappropriate
• Helps to eliminate failures occurring when fluids (water, oil mist …) are trapped in dust or dirt
• Harmless to plastics, coatings and delicate components
• Can be used upside down
• Extension tube for hard to reach areas
• Can be used in food processing areas – NSF registration: K2
• Printed circuit boards
• Laboratory equipment
• Communication equipment
• Data processing equipment
• Do not shake
• For best results, use the “quick shot” method aiming at the contamination to be removed. After
multiple or continuous application, allow some time for the internal pressure to be restored.
• Use extension tube for precision applications and hard-to-reach areas.
• For use on energized equipment keep ambient temperature under 28°C.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Appearance :||Colorless gas|
|Specific gravity (liquid, 20°C)||1.2|
|Vapour pressure (20°C) :||420 kPa|
|Ozone depletion potential:||None|
|Global Warming Potential:||7|
|Wind speed (5 cm)||250 km/h|
|Classification according directive 2008/47/EC:||non flammable*|
Aerosol : 12×250 ML
*Although classified as nonflammable by GHS, DOT, IATA and IMDG and as measured by ASTM E-681 and ISO 10156, Solstice® Propellant (HFO-1234ze) can exhibit vapor flame limits at elevated temperatures. Solstice® Propellant has a very narrow flammable range (LFL-UFL) of 8.0-8.5 volume percent in air at one atmosphere under the following conditions:
- Temperature is 86°F (30°C), (and)
- Relative Humidity ≥50%, (and)
- High energy ignition source or open flame is present
Accordingly, CRC recommends that for use on energized electrical equipment the ambient temperature should be below 28°C.