High pressure resistant, dry MoS2 film for metal-to-metal lubrication where a wet film cannot be tolerated
• High temperature resistance.
• Reduces stick and slip problems.
• Displaces and seals out water and moisture.
• General Corrosion protection.
• Prevents seizing and fretting.
• Produces a very low coefficient of friction.
• Surface treatment.
• Guide rails.
• Threaded connections.
• Open drive mechanisms.
• Railroad equipment.
• Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation.
• Polish the cured film slightly with a soft, lint-free cloth, to improve the performance.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Flash Point||– 18 °C|
|Operating temperature active product||-150 till +400|
Aerosol 12×400 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of
this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that
you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.