Gentle foaming action. Long lasting chain lubricant for use on food processing equipment where incidental food contact may occur. Highly resistant to water wash off. The gentle foam assures an excellent penetration and a non dripping action. Good load carrying capabilities and corrosion prevention. Operating temperature from -15°C to+175°C. Applications: Chains and drive systems in the food processing and packaging industry – Rollers – Drivers -Conveyor chains.
• NSF registration for use in the food industry:
• High temperature resistance.
• Provides long lasting lubrication.
• High flash point for application safety.
• Non corrosive.
• Contains PTFE for extra lubricity
• Handling equipment.
• Open drive mechanisms.
• Cables. and Guide rails.
• Shake well before use.
• Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Apply a thin even film.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
• Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this
product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Odor||Characteristic odor.||Characteristic odor.|
|Density||0.93 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).||0.923 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).|
|Viscosity||425 mPa.s (@ 25°C).||425 mPa.s (@ 25°C).|
|Flash Point||> 260 °C (Open Cup)||> 260 °C|
|4-ball wear active product||0,44 mm||0,44 mm|
|Operating temperature active product||-15 till 175 °C||-15 till 175 °C|
|Pour point||-15 °C||-15 °C|
|(ASTM D 97)|
|NSF registration||017046 Class H1||142731 Class H1|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically