Environmentally friendly, PU based paint with an optimized use of water as solvent, in a wide variety of RAL colors.
- High amount of water, minimal solvent content
- Good adhesion on wood, stone, glass, concrete, metal, plastics,…
- Fast drying, considering the high water
- Unique combination of flexibility and hardness providing an excellent adherence to the metal
- Suitable for use on a wide variety of hard surfaces throughout
- High UV
- Does not contain heavy
- Good covering
- Preserves its shine and intensive colour for a long
- Suitable for use throughout the
- Building and civil
- Shake well before
- Apply to a clean, dry
- Apply a thin even
- Best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 3 – 5 minutes (max 30 min).
- Do not use on energized
- Do not use on sensitive electronic
- Clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and spraying until only propellant
· A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance DME propelled liquid.
Color See color cap.
Odor Characteristic odor.
Flash Point – 41 °C
Aerosol 6×400 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.Aerosol 6×400 ML