Fast-drying crystal-clear varnish that offers extra protection to surfaces that are painted with CRC
Acrylic Paint. High protection against scratches, bumps and light. Weather- and UV-resistant. Also
protects all metals from oxidation. For indoor and outdoor use.
Three step paint system: Use in combination with CRC Acrylic Primer and CRC Acrylic Paint to
get the best result and ultimate protection.
• Fast-drying: dust-dry in 10 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
• Protective layer for CRC Acrylic Paint
• Very good protection against corrosion
• Excellent adhesion
• Glossy or satin finish
• Scratch- and UV-proof
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
CRC Acrylic Varnish is recommended as a protective varnish to protect the top coat against corrosion,
scratches and all weather circumstances.
• The surface must be clean, dry and free of rust, dust and grease.
• Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for 2 to 3 minutes).
• Spray in 1 to 2 minute intervals several thin, even coats. Spray from a distance of +/- 25 to 30 cm.
• When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
▪ Test spray at an invisible spot.
▪ Do not spray over surfaces which are painted with synthetic resin lacquer!
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Acrylate co-polymeres
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Gloss level: Glossy: 80 to 90 gloss units
Matt: 15 to 20 gloss units
Consumption: 400 ml are sufficient for +/- 1 to 2 m2 (depending on consistence and colour of the surface)
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dust-dry: +/- 10 minutes
Dry to touch: +/- 50 minutes Cured: +/- 24 hours
Temperature-resistant: Up to 80°C
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the
wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that
our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but withou t warranty
neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this
Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website:
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future
updated version automatically.