Fast-drying primer for hard plastics. Ensures the best adhesion and economical consumption of CRC Acrylic Paint on plastic, which saves time and money. For indoor and outdoor use.
Can be used for following hard plastics:
- Polyurethane (PUR)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polypropylene rubber, modified (EPDM)
- Acrylic, butadiene styrene plastics (ABS)
- Glass-fibre reinforced plastics (GfK)
- Hard polyvinyl chloride (Hart-PVC)
Three step paint system: Use in combination with CRC Acrylic Paint and CRC Acrylic Varnish to get the best result and ultimate protection.
- Very fast-drying: topcoat can be applied after 15 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
- Ensures the best adhesion and economical application of the topcoat on plastic
- Flexible nozzle: twist the nozzle to change the spray direction (horizontally or vertically) for easy application
- Variable output: adapt the output to your desire by sliding the button at the back of the nozzle to the left or the
- Results in a smooth surface
- Easy to apply and user friendly
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
CRC Acrylic Plastic Primer is recommended as a primer to promote the best adhesion of CRC Acrylic Paint on plastic.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of silicone, dust and
- Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for +/- 3 minutes).
- Thanks to the variable nozzle, the spray pattern and the output are adjustable. Twist the button at the front of the nozzle for the desired spray pattern (horizontal or vertical). Slide the button at the back of the nozzle left or right for the desired level of
- Apply in light, even coats. Best result is obtained with max. 2 thin layers. Spray from a distance of +/- 25
- When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only propellant escapes.
- For optimum result, apply CRC Acrylic Paint after +/- 15
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC
Remark: Test spray at an invisible spot Remarks:
- Test spray at an invisible
- Limited resistance to petrol
- Do not spray over synthetic paints!
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Special resin
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Consumption: 400ml is sufficient for +/- 5 to 6 m2 (depending on consistence and colour of the surface).
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dry and coatable: +/- 15 minutes
Acrylic Plastic Primer
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith bu t without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this
Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon s imple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.