Fast-drying acrylic based topcoat with high coverage and filling properties. With its unique combination of flexibility and hardness, CRC Acrylic Paint is very resistant to external influences, making it an excellent protection paint for all kinds of surfaces. Protect against UV, scratches, shocks and all weather conditions. For indoor and outdoor use.
Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces:
- Paintable hard plastics
- Natural stone
- Most textiles
Three step paint system: Use in combination with CRC Acrylic Primer and CRC Acrylic Varnish
to get the best result and ultimate protection.
- Fast-drying: dust-dry in 10 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion on many surfaces
- Flexible nozzle: twist the nozzle to change the spray direction (horizontally or vertically) for easy application.
- Outstanding combination between flexibility and hardness results in a shock proof paint
- High-grade acrylic quality
- Suitable for use on a wide variety of hard surfaces throughout industries
- Preserves its shine and intensive colour for a long time
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, shock and impact-resistant
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Available in 54 colours
CRC Acrylic Paint is recommended as a protection paint for all kinds of repairs of lacquered surfaces and as a high quality paint for a wide variety of applications.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of rust, dust and
- Prime metal surfaces with CRC Metal Primer and plastic with CRC Plastic Primer.
- Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for +/- 3 minutes).
- Thanks to the variable nozzle, you can choose the spray pattern (horizontally or vertically). Twist the button at the front of the nozzle for the desired spray
- Best results are obtained with 2 lighter, even layers rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 3 to 5 minutes (max 30 min). Spray from a distance of +/- 25
- When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only propellant
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC
Remark: Test spray at an invisible spot.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Nitro-combi
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Gloss level: Glossy: 80 gloss units
Satin matt: 30 to 35 gloss units Matt: 5 to 10 gloss units
Consumption: 400 ml are sufficient for +/- 0.8 to 1.5 m2 (depending on consistency and colour of the surface)
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dust-dry: +/- 10 minutes
Dry to touch: +/- 30 minutes
Dry to recoat: +/- 2 hours
Fully cured: +/- 24 hours
Temperature-resistant: Up to 80°C
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the
wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that
our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty
neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet ma y already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this
Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website:
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future
updated version automatically