Precision oil with low viscosity, reducing friction and wear between metal surfaces.
- Multi purpose fluid.
- Displaces and seals out water and moisture.
- Loosens metal parts seized by dirt, corrosion or dried-up grease.
- Penetrates quickly.
- Protects metals and alloys.
- Lubricates without leaving a sticky residue and prevents fingerprinting on shiny metals.
- Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
- Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
- Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%
- Coin mechanisms.
- Fine mechanics.
- Cleaning mechanical parts.
- Pneumatic tools.
- Handling equipment.
- Precision instruments.
- Agricultural equipment.
- Surface treatment.
- Seized and corroded parts.
- Corrosion protection of all ferrous materials.
- Apply a thin even film.
- Use extension tube for more precise application.
- Shake well before use.
- Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
- For application in dipping baths, take care to stir periodically, limit the evaporation and clean and replace the product when stable emulsions are formed.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Do not use on energized equipment.
- Test before use on sensitive materials.
- To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.83 g/cm3 (@||0.83 g/cm3 (@|
|Flash Point||78 °C (Closed||78 °C (Closed|
|Auto Ignition||> 200 °C||> 200 °C|
|Viscosity||3.9 mPa.s (@||3.9 mPa.s (@|
|Dynamic||64 mPa.s (@||64 mPa.s (@|
|temperature||-50 –> 120 °C||-50 –> 120 °C|
|NSF registration||139736 H2||Not available.|
Typical corrosion protection results will depend mainly on surface conditions and indoor environment. It may be less than 1 month or more than 6 months. The first application should be checked periodically for signs of corrosion. Once the time of protection under any specific condition is determined, CRC 3-36 may be re-applied at intervals to maintain protection.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.