Multifunctional Synthetic general purpose grease. Charged with EP additives to comply with the demands on heavily loaded mechanics.
• Applicable like an oil with surface adherence like a grease.
• Excellent water resistance.
• Operational over a broad temperature range.
• Provides long-term lubrication.
• Contains a corrosion inhibitor.
• Very good oxidation stability.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive materials before use.
• Prolongs maintenance intervals.
• Pneumatic tools
• Handling equipment
• Multi-pack cassette bearings
• Wrapping machines
• Conveyor bearings
• Shake until the release of the ball in the aerosol.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to clean, dry surface.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC Cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.3 I and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Density||0.74 g / cm’ (at 20 ° C)|
|Pour point (ASTM D 97)||250°C|
|Load test 4 balls on active product||4000 N|
|4 Ball wear test on active product||< 0.45 mm|
|Operational temperature range||40°C|
Aerosol I 2×500 ML
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.