Exceptional adhering EP-lithium grease.
CRC Super Adhesive Grease is a semi-synthetic high performance EP (extreme pressure)-lithium soap-based grease for slow moving rolling-element and sliding-contact bearings. As a result of its exceptional adhesive properties, this grease is normally used in environments characterised by splash water, high humidity and dirt. The excellent long-term resistance makes it suitable for use on difficult to reach lubrication points which are rarely lubricated.
• Extremely resistant to oxidation
• Extreme worked stability
• High pressure load
• Water resistant
• Good protection against corrosion
• High temperature stability
• Very good adhering properties
• High loaded slow moving rolling-element bearings.
• High loaded slow moving sliding-contact bearings.
• Bending and revolving joints
• Rim bearings in construction machines, milling units and presses.
• Surfaces/equipment to be treated should be clean and dry. Use CRC Fast Dry Degreaser
for removing all dirt.
• When using CRC Super Adhesive Grease on new bearings, apply until fresh grease
• Roller bearings should normally only be half filled with grease. Follow bearing
• For best results, do not mix with other grease types.The mixing of different lithium-based
greases is not critical. Not compatible with sodium-based greases.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
Thickener : lithium
Base oil : semi-synthetic
NLGI class : 2
-permanent : -30°C to +140°C
-short-term : +150°C
Dropping point (ASTM D 2265) : approx. 190°C
Worked penetration (ASTM D 2137) : 265 to 295 mm/10
Water resistance (DIN 51 807 T1) : 1-90
Base oil viscosity at 40°C (ASTM D 445) : 800 mm2/s
Corrosion protection (IP 220/85) : corrosion degree 0 Copper corrosion at 120°C (ASTM D 4048) : corrosion grade 1 Mechanical-dynamic test at 120°C
(DIN E 51806-02-SKF-R2F-120) : pass
FAG-FE9 useful life at 140°C
(DIN 51 821-02-A/1500/6000-140) : F50 > 200 h
Timken load (ASTM D-2509) : 50 lb Designation
(DIN 51 502) : KP 2 N-30
(ISO 6743-9) : ISO-L-XCDEB 2
DN-value : 250.000 mm/min
tube : 12 x 100 ml
cartridge : 6 x 400 g
bulk : 12 x 1 kg
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated