Striping Paint is specially developed for making permanent lines in- and outdoors. The chosen
resins give a high resistance to friction, abrasion, chemicals and extreme environmental
conditions. Exceptional long term coverage for those applications demanding a linear pattern.
• High resistance to friction and abrasion (according to test ASTM D4060-95), traffic and
severe environmental conditions (UV, detergents, oils, heavy rain,…).
• Extended life time (double compared to traditional paints).
• Perfect striping thanks to the uniform coverage ability.
• Precise and reliable striping is possible. No pattern widening at the extremities.
• Regular flow rate to assure a uniform spray pattern.
• Adaptable spray pattern: all aerosols are equipped with a spare nozzle to change from
conic to flat pattern.
• Can be used manual or with the help of a striping machine.
• Fast drying.
• Satin/high gloss aspect assures that dirt does not easily sticks to the paint.
• Easy identification as the cap has the colour of the paint.
• Does not contain chlorinated solvents nor it is classified irritant.
All applications demanding for a permanent linear signalization.
• Indication of working zones.
• Stripes at parking places in- and outdoors.
• Sports fields, play grounds,…
• Bicycle roads, pedestrian roads, general traffic signalization.
• Indication of security zones and warehouse locations in production plants.
• Shake the can well before use, during one minute after the agitating ball is free.
• For manual application: use the white button. For application with a striping machine: use
the yellow button. Both buttons are located in the aerosol cap. The application is also
possible with the different striping machines on the market: use the appropriate button,
according to the machine manufacturer’s instruction, located in the carton box.
• Use the aerosol only upside down.
• After use, purge the valve by actuating the aerosol in the upright position until only gas
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Binder : modified alkyd
White: General striping – Parking RAL 9016
Yellow: Attention – Danger RAL 1023
Red: Danger – interdiction RAL 3020
Blue: Obligation – protection RAL 5017
Green: Information – evacuation RAL 6024
Black: Delete existing stripes RAL 9017
Aspect of the film : satin, brilliant
Resistance to abrasion : testing
Density : 1,12 to 1,25
Dry to touch (20°C & 75%RH) : 30 minutes
Complete curing : 6 hours
Coverage : 50 running m /500 ml (aerosol)
Minimum ambient temperature : 5°C
Minimum surface temperature : 5°C
Maximum humidity : 50% RH
Aerosol 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated