Cleaner for the removal of deposits of lime scale and rust. Restores and improves surface finish. Suitable for use on most metals and plastics.
• Effective against a wide range of scales.
• Based on phosphoric acid, with added surfactant and corrosion inhibitors.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Contains corrosion inhibitor
• Suitable for use throughout the industry.
• Effectively removes scale from virtually any hard surface.
- May be applied as a concentrate or diluted.
- Recommended dilution ratio: 1:20Apply by cloth and wipe onto the surface.
- Rinse with cold water after application.
- Do not store the product at temperatures below 0°C.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Density 1.11 g/cm3.
Distillation range 100 °C
Solubility Soluble in water
Bulk 5 L 2×5 L
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have
been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid
version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We
recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates