A general-purpose non-ionic aqueous emulsion containing a medium viscosity silicone oil.
• Outstanding resistance to heat: no thermal degradation, which would be susceptible to leave
• Chemical inertness
• Complete incompatibility with some organic matters
• Good lubricating power
• Mould release of technical rubber, tyres, plastics as well as foundry materials.
• Sizing of synthetic fibres
• Dilution of the material prior to use should be done with water, provides an excellent means for
incorporating low concentrations of silicone emulsion accurately and economically. Such dilution
may provide greater ease of handling and more effective use of silicone).
• Apply by brush or spraying
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and
amendments is available for all KF products.
Typical product data
Appearance : homogeneous Milky white
Active product : 35%
Emulsifier : non ionic
Viscosity base fluis at 25°C : 350 mm²/s
pH : 4-9
Diluent : water
Bulk 5 kg
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on- the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.