Non chlorinated solvent to remove gaskets, glues and baked-on carbon deposits from all kind of hard substrates.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Quickly and easily dissolves paints and graffiti.
• Penetrates quickly.
• Softens gaskets and allows to scrape them off easily with a spatula.
• Suitable for use throughout the industry.
• Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
• Apply abundantly.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Let react for 15 minutes.
• Rinse off with water or remove with a towel or wipe.
Typical product data (without propellant
Appearance Viscous liquid.
Density 0.878 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
Viscosity 700-1500 mPa.s.
Flash Point < 0 °C (Closed Cup)
Bulk 2×5 L Ref. : 32370
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment, conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.