NSR Wet is a specialist mould release agent based on an active material that has been formulated to provide improved release characteristics (compared to conventional non-silicone release agents) on a wide range of thermoplastic and thermoset materials, whilst still allowing post moulding operations to be carried out.
- Releases as effectively as traditional silicone based release agents.
- Non oily film reduces the need to clean.
- No build up in the mould.
- Will not affect post moulding operations.
- Has a 360° valve to enable upside down use of the aerosol.
- The active material in NSR WET will allow post-process treatment (e.g. painting, plating, bonding and thermowelding) of the moulded part.
- Effective on a wide variety of materials including ABS, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PVC, Polyamides and Polyurethanes.
- Spray a light, even coating from 25 – 30 cm and re-apply as necessary.
A safety data sheet (SDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
|Specific Gravity @25 °C||0,7|
|Temperature Range||Operational up to 150°C (mould temperature)|
|Solubility||Soluble in solvents, insoluble in water|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com We recommend that you register on our website for this product, thus enabling you to automatically receive any future updates.