Non-silicone mould release for rubber.
- Does not contain wax nor fluorated
- Can be treated like a water based
- Can be mixed with water of 40°C.
- Inert for
- Good lubricant during the demoulding of complicated
- Clean with cold water (<40°C).
- Does not build up in the
- Allows post moulding operations.
- Contains a corrosion
For demoulding parts in rubber, SBR, EPDM, PEC, PVC, nitrile and silicone rubbers.
- Apply on a clean and degreased
- Dilute with water at 40°C in a ratio 1:2 to 1:5.
- Apply undiluted in case of difficult
- Apply on a hot mould (100°C)
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
Typical product data
Active product : 25%
Viscosity : 20 mPa.s
Density : 1.04
pH : 8 – 9
Colour : Yellow
Bulk : 25 kg
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.