A universal assembly spray paste.
Special sprayable paste which contains a combination of the extremely pressure-resistant
solid lubricants molybdenum disulphide (MoS2 ) and graphite, stabilised in adhesive mineral
• High load-carrying capacity reducing the appearance of the grooves when inserting
• Good corrosion protection
• Oxidation resistant
• High thermal stability (up to 650°C)
• Very good adhesion
• Prevents seizing
• Prevents fretting corrosion, scuffing and stick-slip
• Constant ratio of starting torque to initial tension
• Smoothes out rough surfaces
• Mounting of longitudinal press fits, eg. for bolts and bearing seats.
• Assembly of seals and screws.
• Surface treatment of rolling and sliding bearings to improve the running-in and to extend
• Lubrication of guides and joints with very slow sliding movement.
• Bearing lubricant for wheel bearings and kiln carts.
• Lubrication of all types of open gears.
• Running-in lubricant of new gear wheels.
• Shake can very well till agitator ball is free.
• Apply a thin, even layer.
• As running-in for rolling and sliding bearings, polish the applied product with a soft cloth.
Remove any excess.
• As running-in for new gear wheels : let the gears operate at a low speed and with a low
load (eg. moving by hand) without the operating lubricant.Then fill the system with the
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Temperature range||-30°C to +650°C|
|Load carrying capacity
(four-ball welding load) (DIN 51350)
|Flash point of aerosol||< 0°C|
aerosol : 12 x 400ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide
variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our
products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither
expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical
Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated