Professional cleaning of painted
and bare metal surfaces
contaminated with rust, lime, algae,
oils and tar.
• Takes rust and rust stains on painted or plastic surfaces away.
• Effective against a wide range of scales.
• Will quickly remove numerous different types of soiling and contamination.
• Safe to be used on most substrates. In case of doubt, test prior to application.
• Slightly foaming for better contact and economic product consumption.
• Prevents damage to the original surface due to excessive scratching.
• Non flammable.
• Composed of > 90% anorganic components and biodegradable organic components.
• Not classified as dangerous for the aquatic environment.
• All outdoor, painted steel constructions.
• Steel construction.
• Ship repair.
• Agricultural equipment.
• Oil rigs and related off shore equipment.
• Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Apply directly, in concentrated form.
• Work with a nylon brush in circular movements.
• Let react for 15 minutes.
• Rinse with cold water after application.
• Repeat if necessary.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Appearance Not available.
Color Colourless to yellow.
Odor Characteristic odor.
Density 1.228 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
pH < 2
Bulk 20 KG 2×5 KG
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences