Quick acting penetrating oil.
A no compromise penetrating product that attacks penetrates through oxides and soil to free
corroded fasteners and mechanical components. Its low surface tension formulation helps
disassembly of close tolerance fasteners and assemblies. Eco Pen Oil is based on a
• Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas quickly.
• Disperses rust, scale and other oxides.
• Frees metal parts seized by dirt, rust, corrosion or dried-up greasy deposits.
• Eases quick disassembly of mechanical components, fittings, assemblies, nuts and bolts
and other close tolerance fasteners.
• Leaves a solid lubricating MoS2 film.
• Reduces wear and facilitates future disassembly.
• Lowers maintenance costs.
• Reduces scrap rate of seized parts.
• Does not contain silicones.
• Safe for all metals and for most plastics and rubbers (if in doubt, on-the-job testing prior to
use is advised).
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for
• Biodegradability (OECD 301B): 89 %
|·||Seized and rusted nuts and bolts||·||Valves|
|·||Locks and hinges||·||Air tools|
|·||Screwed parts||·||Chains and conveyors|
|·||Equipment disassembly and
- Apply liberally, saturating problem areas. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- Allow a few minutes for penetration; tap joint lightly to aid penetration.
- Repeat if necessary for stubborn joints, fasteners and assemblies.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EU directive 91/155/EEC and amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C)||:||0,899|
|Flash point (Tag Closed Cup)||:||30°C|
|Biodegradability (OECD 301B)||:||89 %|
|Ref. 31909||aerosol :||12 x 500 ml|
|Ref. 31915||bulk :||2 x 5 l|
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website