Quick dry non-chlorinated cleaner.
A fast drying, powerful degreasing solvent. Eco Cold Cleaner penetrates quickly and cuts
through dirt, grime and contaminants for improved operation of mechanical equipment.
Enhances overall performance. Designed for applications where flammable solvents can be
• Quickly dissolves grease, oil, lubricants, tar and adhesives.
• Effective wash-away of contaminants.
• Fast evaporation to minimize downtime.
• Ensures rapid turnaround.
• Leaves no residue.
• Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive.
• Safe on most plastics, coatings and rubbers (test prior to use).
• Aerosol is equipped with the 360°C (upside-down) s pray valve and extension tube for
• Aerosol is pressurized with non-flammable CO2 propellant, giving an active product
content of over 95%.
• Biodegradability (OECD 301B) : 62%
- Gear boxes
- Chains & cables
- Dies & molds
- Pneumatic tools
- Fork lifts
- Brakes and clutches
- Material handling equipment
- Parts & tools
- Spray liberally and allow excess to run off. Air dry or dry with absorbent cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Use extension tube for hard-to-reach
- After application, re-lubricate moving parts with CRC 3-36.
- Check plastics compatibility before use. Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment such as tape decks, VCR’s, computers, etc. ….
- Use with adequate ventilation. Do not use on energized equipment. Allow to dry thoroughly and vent before reactivating
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : colourless liquid, typical odour
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,802
Flash point (closed cup) : 12 °C
Plastics compatibility : to be checked (*)
Non-volatiles : none
Biodegradability (OECD 301B) : 62 %
|Ref. 31908||aerosol :||12 x 500 ml|
|Ref. 31914||bulk :||2 x 5 l|
- Sensitive plastics (e.g. polystyrenes and polycarbonates, …) need to be checked, particularly when thermal or mechanical stress is involved
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences