- Formulated using only food grade acceptable components.
- Good adhesion on metal surfaces, even at elevated temperatures and high rpm.
- Excellent penetration and lubrication properties.
- Leaves a tenacious, long lasting lubricant film.
- Good load carrying properties.
- Reduces friction and wear.
- Resistant to water wash off.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Operating temperature from -15 °C to +175 °C.
- Contains PTFE.
- Virtually odourless and colourless.
- Aerosols are pressurised with non-flammable propellant, giving a gentle foaming action.
- Meets FDA-regulation CFR 21-178.3570 and is authorised by USDA – class H1 to be used as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
Lubricant for general and food processing industries :
- Chain drives
- Open gears
- Wire ropes
- Snatch blocks
- Transfer belts
- Overhead door drivers
- Do not mix with other lubricants. Clean parts to be lubricated and let dry.
- Shake can well.
- Apply evenly onto the chain, wire rope, etc. and allow product to penetrate and set for a few minutes.Wipe off excess with cloth.
- Do not energise or start high speed/high load equipment before product has penetrated.
- Excess or spilled product can be removed with CRC Food cleen.
- Do not use on energised equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Repeat application when necessary.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL(*) PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
- USDA category : H1
- Appearance : light amber viscous liquid
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0.93
- Flash point (open cup) : > 260 °C
- Dynamic viscosity (@ 25°C) : 425 mPa.s
- Falex true load failure (ASTM D-3233) : 11000 N
- Four ball wear (ASTM D-4172) : 0,44 mm
- Water wash off @ 90 °C : 1, @ 40 °C : 0
- Operating temperature : -15 °C to +175 °C
- Solvent content : 0% wt
- Mineral oil content : 0% wt.
- Pour point : -15 °C
- aerosol : 12 x 400 ml