Effective precision cleaner.CRC Contact Cleaner is a high purity, effective precision cleaning solvent designed to meet
today’s environmental challenges. Based on fast drying naphthenic solvents withoutchlorinated, alcohol or glycol ether components.CRC Contact Cleaner improves the performance and reliability of electrical/electronicequipment by cleaning contacts and components quickly and effectively. Prevents contactfailures or malfunctions by dissolving and/or rinsing away contaminants, which holdsmoisture and causes corrosion or arcing.
• Fast cleaning action for removal of flux traces, light oils, finger prints and other
• No ozone-depleting potential (ODP = 0,00).
• Periodic planned application prolongs the life expectancy of components.
• Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
• Evaporates completely, leaving no residue.
• Safe for all metal surfaces, most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive plastics,
adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
• Convenient 360° (upside-down) spray valve for aero sols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%.
• NSF registration : K2 (registration number: 140234)
|Ideal for applications where lower flash-point solvents may be used :|
|·||Relays||·||Connectors||·||Plugs and sockets|
|·||Alarm and signal||·||Laboratory and test||Motor controls|
|·||Printed circuit boards||·||Terminals|
- Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow running off. Use extension tube for
- Highly flammable formulation. Do not spray on energized electrical equipment or circuits;
de-activate before product application and extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters.
- During use, flammable vapors may accumulate, especially in closed equipment. Use withadequate ventilation and maintain ventilation until vapors are gone. Allow to dry thoroughlybefore reactivating systems.
- Test before use on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
|Flash point (closed cup)||:||< 0°C|
|Aromatics content||:||0,05 % wt < dan of max of juist|
|Non-volatile matter||:||< 100 ppm|
|Specific gravity (@ 20°C)||:||0,78|
|Surface tension (@ 25°C)||:||22 mN/m|
|Evaporation rate (vs. ether = 1)||:||2,3|
|Vapour density (vs. air = 1)||:||>1|
|Di-electric constant (*) (@ 25°C)||:||1,99|
aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
- Highly flammable product, not to be used on live equipment.
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.