Welding spatter prevention grease.
CRC Anti-Spatter Paste reduces welding spatter build-up on welding nozzles, and prevents the obstruction of automatic and semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Extended nozzle
- Increases the stability of the arc, ensuring free gas
- Economical in use, saving time and
- Based on refined hydrocarbon resins and
- No halogenated
- 100% active product, without solvents or
- Nozzles and
- Automatic and semi-automatic
- Immerse the tip of the hot welding nozzle into the paste. Re-apply as
- Use only in small amounts as excess of product may clog nozzle upon
- Provide normal ventilation during
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (without propellant)
Appearance : blue – green solid grease
Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,85
tin : 12 x 500 ml
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation, availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website: www.crcind.com.
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future updated version automatically.