Assists with assembly of rough threaded parts and sliding steel surfaces.
• Prevents seizing.
• Takes up high loads.
• Supports extreme slow movements.
• Smoothens rugged surfaces.
• High temperature resistance.
• Rugged thread.
• Guide rails.
• Assembly of rugged parts.
• Sliding surfaces.
• Shake well before use.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply the quantity as described by the machine manufacturor.
• Do not mix with other products.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Odor Characteristic odor
Density 0.731 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
|Operating temperature active product||-10 –>600 °C|
|(DIN 51 759)|
|(ASTM D 130-83)|
|4-ball wear active product||Not available.|
Aerosol 12×500 ML Ref. : 32147
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the wide variety of equipment,
conditions of use and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that our products are tested on-the-job prior to use. All
information is given in good faith but without warranty neither expressed nor implied. This Technical Data Sheet may already have been
revised as a result of a change in legislation, availability of components or newly acquired experiences.