Fast-drying primer with high filling properties for a wide variety of metal surfaces. Ensures the best
adhesion and economical consumption of CRC Acrylic Paint on metal, which saves time and money.
Protects metal from corrosion. For indoor and outdoor use.
Three step paint system: Use in combination with CRC Acrylic Paint and CRC Acrylic Varnish to
get the best result and ultimate protection.
• Fast-drying: dust-dry in 15 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
• High filling properties
• Ensures the best adhesion and economical application of the topcoat on metal
• Protects from corrosion
• Flexible nozzle: twist the nozzle to change the spray direction (horizontally or vertically) for easy application.
• Variable output: adapt the output to your desire by sliding the button at the back of the nozzle to the
left or the right.
• High-grade acrylic quality
• Optimizes the gloss of the top coat
• User-friendly: easy to apply, sand and recoat
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
CRC Acrylic Metal Primer is recommended as a primer for CRC Acrylic Paint. It ensures an excellent
adhesion of the paint. It optimizes the gloss of the paint and protects the surface from corrosion.
• The surface must be clean, dry and free of rust, dust and grease.
• Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for +/- 2 minutes).
• Thanks to the variable nozzle, the spray pattern and the output are adjustable. Twist the button at the
front of the nozzle for the desired spray pattern (horizontal or vertical). Slide the button at the back of
the nozzle left or right for the desired level of output.
• Apply multiple thin, even layers and sand until all little dents and porous repair spots are equalized.
Spray from a distance of +/- 25 cm.
• When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only
• After drying (+/- 2-4 hours*), wet-sand with sandpaper (grain 600), clean the surface and let dry.
• Apply CRC Acrylic Paint as topcoat.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
• Remark: Test spray at an invisible spot.
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Nitro-combi resin
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Consumption: 400ml is sufficient for +/- 0.8 m2 (depending on consistence and colour of surface)
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dust-dry: +/- 15 minutes
Dry to touch: +/- 30 minutes
Dry to coat: +/- 2 to 4 hours
Temperature-resistant: Up to 80°C