Fast-drying effect spray for a glossy and sparkling metallic look. With its unique combination of flexibility
and hardness, CRC Acrylic Effect Metallic is very resistant to external influences, making it an excellent
protection paint for all kinds of metal surfaces. It is scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant while it also keeps
its colour and gloss for a long time. For indoor and outdoor use.
Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces:
• Coatable hard plastics
• Very fast-drying: dust-dry in 10 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
• Restores the metallic look of all kinds of materials
• Very good coverage
• Excellent adhesion on many surfaces
• High-grade acrylic quality
• Suitable for use on a wide variety of hard surfaces throughout industries
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
• Preserves its shine and intensive colour for a long time (light-proof, non-yellowing)
• Scratch-, shock and impact-resistant
• CRC Acrylic Metallic Paint is weather resistant in combination with CRC Acrylic Varnish.
CRC Acrylic Metallic Paint is recommended as a protection paint for all kinds of repairs of lacquered
surfaces and as a high quality metallic effect spray.
• The surface must be clean, dry and free of rust, dust and grease.
• Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for +/- 3 minutes).
• Spray in 3 to 5 minute intervals several thin coats. Spray from a distance of +/- 25 cm.
• Shake the can from time to time during painting. This will spread the pigments uniformly in the can.
• When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only
• CRC Acrylic Metallic Paint needs to be sealed after 30 minutes with the CRC Acrylic Varnish.
If not, the aluminium parts in the paint will be attacked by environmental and weathering influences.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
▪ Test spray at an invisible spot.
▪ Limited resistance to petrol
▪ Do not spray over synthetic paints!
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Nitro combi
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Gloss level: 40 to 45 gloss units
Consumption: 400 ml is sufficient for +/- 1.3 m2 (depending on consistence and colour of the surface)
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dust-dry: +/- 10 minutes
Dry to touch: +/- 30 minutes
Dry to coat with varnish: +/- 30 minutes
Temperature-resistant: Up to 80°C