Fast-drying high-gloss chrome spray of high-grade acrylic quality. CRC Acrylic Chrome Paint offers a
long-lasting decorative smooth chrome finish. Water-resistant. Apply CRC Acrylic Primer on absorbing
surfaces for optimal result.
Can be used on all smooth surfaces:
• Coatable plastics
• Fast-drying: dust dry in 10 minutes (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity)
• Very good coverage
• Excellent adhesion
• Long-lasting look similar to polished chrome
• High-grade acrylic quality
• Resistant to water and common household cleaners
CRC Acrylic Chrome Paint is recommended as a high-gloss effect spray that gives a long-term look similar
to polished chrome.
• The surface must be clean, dry and free of rust, dust and grease.
• Absorbant surfaces need to primed with CRC Acrylic Primer.
• Before use, shake well until the agitator ball moves freely in the can (for +/- 3 minutes).
• Spray several thin coats in 2 minute intervals. Spray from a distance of 20 to 30 cm.
• Shake the can from time to time during painting. This will spread the pigments uniformly in the can.
• The use of a varnish is not recommended because it would etch the chrome effect. The only possibility
to renew the gloss is to apply a new coat of the effect spray.
• When finished, clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and press the button until only
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
▪ Test spray at an invisible spot.
▪ Not weather-resistant
▪ Effect of gloss can change by intense rubbing or wiping so not suitable for object for daily
▪ Do not spray over synthetic paints!
Typical product data (without propellant)
Basis of the binder: Acrylate co-polymeres
Size: 400 ml aerosol
Gloss level: >100
Consumption: 400 ml are sufficient for +/- 1.2 m2 (depending on consistence and colour of the surface)
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): Dust-dry: +/- 10 minutes
Dry to touch: +/- 60 minutes
Fully cured: +/- 24 hours
Temperature-resistant: Up to 80°C
Acrylic effect – Chrome
All statements in this publication are based on service experience and/or laboratory testing. Because of the
wide variety of equipment and conditions and the unpredictable human factors involved, we recommend that
our products be tested on-the-job prior to use. All information is given in good faith but without warranty
neither expressed nor implied.
This Technical Data Sheet may already have been revised at this moment for reason such as legislation,
availability of components and newly acquired experiences. The latest and only valid version of this
Technical Data Sheet will be sent to you upon simple request or can be found on our website:
We recommend you to register on this website for this product so you will be able to receive any future
updated version automatically.